I have HUGE, HUGE news to share with you today!!! (notice the extra exclamation points) I am headed to Austin, Texas this April 24 - 26, 2015 to participate in Paleo f(x)! Not familiar with Paleo f(x)? Let me tell you more!
It happens to be the world's largest live Paleo event, with world-class speakers, best-selling authors, physicians, nutritionists, scientists, athletes, trainers, sustainability and food activists, biohackers, amazing Paleo vendors and hundreds of like-minded health and nutrition nuts (like me) who want to soak it all in.
Need a few more reasons to attend? I've got 6 of them for you...
1. Learn all about Paleo in one weekend -- Whether you enjoy learning about the science behind the ancestral lifestyle or you are a Paleo newbie who wants to just figure out what in the world to eat, this even has something for everyone. You can get tips on being more conscious about where your food comes from and hear groundbreaking research on the latest medical benefits of a real food diet, all in one weekend.
2. Get social -- Paleo f(x) isn't about sitting in a lecture hall all weekend...not by a long shot. There is a ton of fun to be had and you won't want to miss a single minute. You'll be able to chat with your favorite Paleo authors, network with others who are passionate about health and wellness and attend delicious Paleo dinner parties. Learn more about all of the fun social events here.
3. Get fit -- Paleo f(x) has an entire stage devoted to strength and conditioning, fitness and natural movement. You'll learn from leaders in the fitness industry and also receive hands on training from top coaches. You can even try out something new like gymnastic movements or primal play. Get more information on how you can get fit at Paleo f(x) here.
4. Meet top leaders in the Paleo community -- This. lineup. is. insane. Robb Wolf, Chris Kresser, Mark Sisson, Dr. Terry Wahls, Sarah Fragoso, Michelle Tam...need I go on? This is your chance to learn from the best, live and in person.
5. Umm...hello...it's Austin -- If it's been hovering just above 0ºF where you live like it has been here, escaping the cold for a warm Texas day in the spring is sounding pretty good right about now. Besides just enjoying the outdoors, there is more live music, art, outdoor activities, food and fun than you can pack into one weekend. Did someone say barbecue? If you need more information on how to get to Austin and where to stay, click here. You can even connect with other attendees to share a ride or a room if you are looking to save some money for all that delicious food you'll be eating.
6. Cook with me -- Other than geeking out at all the Paleo awesomeness, I'll be onstage during the conference presenting a cooking demo of a recipe straight out of The Everything Paleo Pregnancy Book!
Even if you aren't able to attend this year, you can still take part by voting for the Paleo f(x) first ever Awards Show. Nominate your favorite bloggers (ahem) books (ahem, ahem...just joking), podcasts and more. Click here to fill out the ballot.
I'd love for you to join me for a weekend of Paleo fun in Austin on April 24-26, 2015! Click here to register now. Keep up with the latest news on the Paleo f(x) blog and Facebook page.
Note - Certain links in this post are affiliate links from which I do earn a small commission if you purchase a Paleo f(x) ticket. Thanks for your support and I hope to see you there! :)